Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all guests of and future guests at The Cottage. By booking to stay with us, you hereby agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- All deposits are non refundable.
- Cancellation of your booking less than 7 days before your check-in time will incur a charge of 75% of the stay.
- Guests undertake to keep the visited premises and all the furniture, fixtures and effects in the same condition as at the commencement of the visit . Guests must report any breakages and damage to The Cottage as soon as possible and guests accept responsibility for any reasonable replacement or repair costs incurred.
- Guests agree to leave the visited premises in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to make an additional charge for cleaning if the accommodation is not left in a reasonable condition.
- Guests may not transfer the benefit of a booking to any other individual without first having obtained prior written consent of the owners.
- Guests are not permitted to consume alcohol or hot food in The Wisteria Room, The Garden Room, The Bluebell Room or the Guest Lounge.
- For health and safety reasons, The Cottage is a non smoking environment.
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.