Bed & Breakfast in Witney
The Cottage is a four-star luxury bed and breakfast in Witney where you're guaranteed a friendly welcome, comfortable bed and breakfast made with local produce
Cottage bed and breakfast in Witney in a picturesque village
The Cottage is an attractive Cotswold stone bed and breakfast in Witney, and near to Oxford, Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds. The Cottage is ideally placed for both business travellers and tourists wanting to visit RAF Brize Norton, Blenheim Palace and offers sumptuous bedrooms, local food and a touch of Cotswold charm.
Find out more about our Bed & Breakfast in Witney.
An ideal place to stay for…
- Visiting the market town of Witney
- Working or consulting at RAF Brize Norton
- Business trips to Witney businesses
- Touring the Cotswolds
- Visiting Oxford, including Oxford University, University Parks and Oxford’s museums
- Visiting nearby historic towns such as Burford, Woodstock and Chipping Norton
- Visiting Blenheim Palace
We’re also a great base for visiting…
- Events at Blenheim Palace
- Events at Cornbury Palace
- Local villages such as Charlbury, Stonesfield, Long Hanborough
- The whole of the Cotswolds
- Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Bicester Village
- Westonbirt Arboretum
- Local National Trust Properties
- The River Thames & The Thames Path
- …and numerous other local attractions and events
A Friendly Welcome
Guests staying at The Cottage Bed & Breakfast near Witney, Oxfordshire, are guaranteed a warm welcome from your hosts, Janice & Andrew Kitchen.
You’ll enjoy comfortable, home-from-home four-star accommodation which offers sumptuously furnished bedrooms, en-suite and private bathrooms, a cosy guest lounge with a wood-burning fireplace, your own front door and free use of our well-tended gardens (by prior arrangement).
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.