Bed & Breakfast near Oxfordshire campsites
The Cottage is a four-star luxury bed and breakfast near Oxfordshire campsites where you're guaranteed a friendly welcome, comfortable bed and breakfast made with local produce
Cottage bed and breakfast near Oxfordshire campsites in a picturesque village
The Cottage is an ideal bed and breakfast near Oxfordshire campsites. We have three campsites close to us and regularly welcome guest who have friends or family staying at the campsite. We offer sumptuous bedrooms, local food and a touch of Cotswold charm.
If you want to explore Oxfordshire, we’re ideally located for visiting Oxford, the Cotswolds, Blenheim Palace and more.
Find out more about our Bed & Breakfast near Oxfordshire campsites.
Close to three Oxfordshire campsites…
- Lincoln Farm Park campsite – just a short walk from our bed and breakfast in the same village
- Hardwick Parks campsite – just a short walk from The Cottage in the same village
- Ducklington Farm campsite – you can find this campsite a short drive towards Witney
Slightly further away you can also find:
- Barefoot campsite – this campsite is an easy drive across the river Thames
- The Real Campsite – located a few miles away towards Faringdon
- Wysdom Touring Park – an easy drive into the Cotswolds near Burford
We’re also a great base for visiting…
- Oxford, including Oxford University, the University Parks and Oxford’s museums
- Blenheim Palace
- The Cotswolds
- Bicester Village
- Westonbirt Arboretum
- Local National Trust Properties
- Woodstock & Bladon
- The River Thames & The Thames Path
- …and numerous other local attractions and events
A Friendly Welcome
Guests staying at The Cottage Bed & Breakfast near Witney, Oxfordshire, are guaranteed a warm welcome from your hosts, Janice & Andrew Kitchen.
You’ll enjoy comfortable, home-from-home four-star accommodation which offers sumptuously furnished bedrooms, en-suite and private bathrooms, a cosy guest lounge with a wood-burning fireplace, your own front door and free use of our well-tended gardens (by prior arrangement).
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.