Bed & Breakfast in the Cotswolds
The Cottage is a four-star luxury bed and breakfast in the Cotswolds where you're guaranteed a friendly welcome, comfortable bed and breakfast made with local produce
Cottage bed and breakfast in the Cotswolds in a picturesque village
The Cottage is an attractive stone bed and breakfast in the Cotswolds, and near to Oxford and Blenheim Palace. The Cottage is ideally placed for both business travellers and tourists wanting to tour the Cotswolds and offers sumptuous bedrooms, local food and a touch of country charm.
Find out more about our Bed & Breakfast in the Cotswolds.
An ideal place to stay for…
- Touring the Cotswolds
- Visiting Oxford, including the University Parks and museums
- Visiting Blenheim Palace, Bladon and Woodstock
- Visiting Burford and Burford Garden Centre
- Visiting Cornbury Park
- Going to National Trust properties such as Buscot Park, Chastleton House and Bibury
- Trips to Stow-on-the-Wold, Moreton-in-the-Marsh and Upper & Lower Slaughter, as well as other quaint Cotswold villages
We’re also a great base for visiting…
- Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Bicester Village
- Westonbirt Arboretum
- Highgrove Royal Garden
- Kelmscott Manor
- Waterperry Gardens
- The River Thames & The Thames Path
- …and numerous other local attractions and events
A Friendly Welcome
Guests staying at The Cottage Bed & Breakfast near Witney, Oxfordshire, are guaranteed a warm welcome from your hosts, Janice & Andrew Kitchen.
You’ll enjoy comfortable, home-from-home four-star accommodation which offers sumptuously furnished bedrooms, en-suite and private bathrooms, a cosy guest lounge with a wood-burning fireplace, your own front door and free use of our well-tended gardens (by prior arrangement).
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.