Bed & Breakfast near Cotswold National Trust Properties
The Cottage is a four-star luxury bed and breakfast near Cotswold National Trust Properties where you're guaranteed a friendly welcome, comfortable bed and breakfast made with local produce
Cottage bed and breakfast near Cotswold National Trust Properties in a picturesque village
The Cottage is an attractive Cotswold stone bed and breakfast near Cotswold National Trust Properties, and close to Burford, Oxford and Blenheim Palace. The Cottage is ideally placed for visitors to National Trust Properties in the Cotswolds, including Buscot Park, Chastleton House and Bibury and offers sumptuous bedrooms, local food and a touch of local charm.
Find out more about our Bed & Breakfast near Cotswold National Trust Properties.
Cotswold National Trust Properties nearby
The following National Trust Properties in Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds are all within an easy drive of our bed and breakfast:
- Bibury – 17th century Cotswold stone weavers cottages and water meadow set in a picture postcard Cotswold village
- Chastleton House – a 400 year old house which is a time capsule for country life
- Buscot Park – a late 18th century house, set in an enchanting landscape garden
- The Buscot & Coleshill Estates – villages and countryside criss-crossed with trails
- Great Coxwell Barn – a 13th century stone barn
- Buscot Old Parsonage – an 18th centrury house beside the river
- Lodge Park and Sherborne Estate – a tranquil Cotswold estate full of wildlife and England’s only surviving 17th century grandstand
- Chedworth Roman Villa – the remains of one of the grandest Roman villas in Britain
- Hailes Abbey – 13th century Cistercian abbey
- White Horse Hill – an ancient chalk horse set on a rolling chalk downland hill overlooking Oxfordshire
We’re also a great base for visiting…
- Oxford, including the University, Parks and Museums
- Blenheim Palace
- The Cotswolds
- Burford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Moreton-in-the-Marsh and a host of other Cotswold towns and villages
- Bicester Village
- Westonbirt Arboretum
- Local National Trust Properties
- Woodstock & Bladon
- The River Thames & The Thames Path
- …and numerous other local attractions and events
A Friendly Welcome
Guests staying at The Cottage Bed & Breakfast near Witney, Oxfordshire, are guaranteed a warm welcome from your hosts, Janice & Andrew Kitchen.
You’ll enjoy comfortable, home-from-home four-star accommodation which offers sumptuously furnished bedrooms, en-suite and private bathrooms, a cosy guest lounge with a wood-burning fireplace, your own front door and free use of our well-tended gardens (by prior arrangement).
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.