Bed & Breakfast near Burford
The Cottage is a four-star luxury bed and breakfast near Burford where you're guaranteed a friendly welcome, comfortable bed and breakfast made with local produce
Cottage bed and breakfast near Burford in a picturesque village
The Cottage is an attractive Cotswold stone bed and breakfast near Burford, and near to Oxford, the Cotswolds and Blenheim Palace. The Cottage is ideally placed for both business travellers and tourists wanting to visit Burford and offers sumptuous bedrooms, local food and a touch of Cotswold charm.
Find out more about our Bed & Breakfast near Burford.
An ideal place to stay for…
- A visit to Burford
- A wedding in Burford
- Visiting Burford Garden Centre
- Walking around Burford’s historic town
- Touring the Cotswolds
- Visiting Cotswold Wildlife Park near Burford
- Visiting the Church of St. John The Baptist in Burford
- Visiting the nearby Cotswold towns of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-the-Marsh
We’re also a great base for visiting…
- Oxford, including Oxford University, the University Parks and Oxford’s museums
- Blenheim Palace
- Bicester Village
- Westonbirt Arboretum
- Local National Trust Properties
- Woodstock & Bladon
- The River Thames & The Thames Path
- …and numerous other local attractions and events
A Friendly Welcome
Guests staying at The Cottage Bed & Breakfast near Witney, Oxfordshire, are guaranteed a warm welcome from your hosts, Janice & Andrew Kitchen.
You’ll enjoy comfortable, home-from-home four-star accommodation which offers sumptuously furnished bedrooms, en-suite and private bathrooms, a cosy guest lounge with a wood-burning fireplace, your own front door and free use of our well-tended gardens (by prior arrangement).
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.