Bed & Breakfast near Blenheim Palace
The Cottage is a four-star luxury bed and breakfast near Blenheim Palace where you're guaranteed a friendly welcome, comfortable bed and breakfast made with local produce
Cottage bed and breakfast near Blenheim Palace in a picturesque village
The Cottage is an attractive Cotswold stone bed and breakfast near Blenheim Palace, and near to Oxford and the Cotswolds. The Cottage is ideally placed for both business travellers and tourists wanting to visit Blenheim Palace and offers sumptuous bedrooms, local food and a touch of Cotswold charm.
Find out more about our Bed & Breakfast near Blenheim Palace.
An ideal place to stay for…
- Visiting Blenheim Palace
- Attending events at Blenheim Palace such as Countryfile Live, Blenheim’s Jousting Tournaments or the Blenheim International Horse Trials
- Touring the Park and Gardens
- Touring the Palace
- Visiting the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Visiting Sir Winston Churchill’s grave in Bladon
- Visiting nearby Woodstock
We’re also a great base for visiting…
- Oxford, including the University, University Parks and museums
- The Cotswolds
- Cotswold Wildlife Park
- Bicester Village
- Westonbirt Arboretum
- Local National Trust Properties
- The River Thames & The Thames Path
- …and numerous other local attractions and events
A Friendly Welcome
Guests staying at The Cottage Bed & Breakfast near Witney, Oxfordshire, are guaranteed a warm welcome from your hosts, Janice & Andrew Kitchen.
You’ll enjoy comfortable, home-from-home four-star accommodation which offers sumptuously furnished bedrooms, en-suite and private bathrooms, a cosy guest lounge with a wood-burning fireplace, your own front door and free use of our well-tended gardens (by prior arrangement).
Our guest accommodation offers Cotswold charm and character, combined with the luxury you would expect from four-star bed and breakfast accommodation. The Cottage has three bedrooms which are all available exclusively for grown up guests. Relax in our guest lounge and enjoy one of our award-winning breakfasts each morning before setting off to explore the local area.